My Experience After a Breakup long relationship

 

Last summer, I ended my two year long relationship. This feeling could be heartbroken and I was so sad and my best friend tried to comfort me, we all knew comforting was not working. The people comforted you just want to hear you say you are fine. Some problems should be resolved only by our own and no one could help. 

I stayed on the bed for over two days and I just ate and sleep. All of s sudden, I standed up and I told myself I should cheer up and maybe I should have some fun to get over this thing. My friend asked me out for movies and KTV, I said yes. 

On the one hand, I didn’t want to make other people thought I was too depressed just because of a bad guy. On the other hand, I think going out could make me feel better. But I was wrong because every people would come and ask me why I didn’t take my boyfriend and I had to explain I had breakup for many times. I was not happy at night. 

And the second day, I was going to watch a comedy movie on computer and I found a BBW dating app published on a website page. Then, I searched its name on Google and I saw some people’s good reviews for this hookup app. Fine, maybe I should have a try.

Then, I registered an account my my email and I should set my name, age, gender and gender preference in advance and the lat step was to upload my picture. I was a little afraid of being cheated online, so I just uploaded ins star picture. Then, I started to chat. I could receive messages as I was not a VIP. 

Over 10 users sent me messages and I should say at first. My experience in this hookup dating app was not good. Because I found so many people who told me they wanted to have a one night hookup with me. I didn’t want to sleep with strangers so I directly said no. And I logged out.

A few days later, I logged in this account and I just wanted to see if anything interesting happend. And I received a message from a boy. His words were polite and called me lady. I thought this guy was gentle and I came to see his home pages. I found he liked swimming and poping dance which were totally attractive for me as I could swim and I liked poping dance. 

So I replied to him and started to chat. We discussed many thingds like hobbies. I knew it was a little rude and I asked why he used this chatting app as he was outstanding. He told me he had little time to know new people in his life because of busy work and in this app, he may have this chance and he could spend less time. I should say this was a good experience for me.

My story in this dating app is going on and hope I will meet good person.